Kiel is south of the Bergen Mountains and just east of a small desert, this leaves it as an unlikely place for a settlement to start up but due to a close-by river and the allure of the copper in the Bergen mines a population of roughly one-hundred has been drawn to the hamlet.
Places in KielIn Kiel there are only a few buildings, the inhabitants mainly reside in small shacks and other crude forms of shelter. Of notable places of intrest are:
- The Bear’s Arms, the armoury, where the dwarf [Name] smelts and works the copper excavated from the nearby mine.
- Potions Potions Potions, where the tiefling Mia has her alchemical laboratory and creates potions and curative remedies for ill or injured townsfolk, it also functions as the town general store.
- Kiel Hall, where the Mayor and his advisors judicate the hamlet’s activities.
- Kiel Temple, a small temple devoted solely to the dragon-god Bahamut, erected by missionaries who now worship at the temple.
- The Brazen Hawk, a small inn owned by [name], it mainly stocks dwarven meads and ales but also caters to other tastes. A room is cheap but security is very lax.
- Kiel Mausoleum, a small crypt which the majority of Kiel’s ihabitants ancestors reside in, due to a recent cave in at the mine several newly lain caskets have been placed in the mausoleum.
NPCs living in KielSome of the more active inhabitants of Kiel are:
- Iseult Weydeman
- Cornelia Richter
- Alvar Engel
- Wolfric Schmidt
- Ludwig Kraemer
- Lambert Schulze
- Mia Cordier
- Lise Roth
- Streicholz Halbersztat
- Mina Beck
- Nina Stein
- Lissi Wolff
- Dieter Roth
- Oisin Weydeman
- Thia Weydeman